We particularly, but certainly not exclusively, welcome papers, either in Spanish or in English, on the following topics:
– Contemporary thoughts and theoretical approaches
– Computation, Data Science and AI: opportunities, risks, and uncertainties
– Data Justice, Big Data Ethics
– Detection of new areas for research, inquiry, and action
– Data activism and resistance practices
– Local perspectives: study cases
– Creative and innovative societies: models
– Creative Economy, Diversity, Equity and Inclusiveness
– Design of global policies for social and cultural developments in the digital realm
– Social and cultural developments indicators: new-old parameters
– Avenues for dialogue between public policies, private initiatives, economic stakeholders, and civil society dialogue
– Videogames as creative force for cultural and economic transformation processes
– Exploration and evaluation of emergent sectors: e-sports.
– The disruption of 5G technologies into cultural experiences.
The meeting will be structured around a series of plenary presentations by invited speakers, shorter presentations distributed in working groups, and round tables.